Saturday, September 8, 2012

Size 3T PJs

So for the most part, Trenton is behind on sizes.  Shorts are still 18 month.  Pants need to be 18 month because of his little waist but they are becoming high waters.  (We will need to find a solution here for the winter months but belts are just too difficult!) Shirts he wears 2T (yes, he's 2 but most kids are out of the size by the time they are that age!) However, pajmamas he is moving on up!  I bought him 3T today.  Why?  Because the other non footed ones are riding up his calf and the sleeves of the footed ones are three quarter length.  Kevin laughed when I came home with these.  They were practically my height!  Then, he replied, "Is he ever going to NOT wear footed pajamas?"  I guess that is his way of telling me he is getting too old for them.  Ha!  I'm thinking 3T is it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment