Monday, October 29, 2012

If you are wondering why I haven't been posting updates

I am not pregnant again.  Apparently the last time there was a big pause in my blog, it was because I was nauseous from being pregnant.  My friend brought that to my attention when she told me she knew I must have been pregnant--it was before we started telling people. :)   The reason is I had used up all my free google picture space.  Go figure, I didn't realize that could happen!  I was contemplating options of transferring sites or creating a new family blog under Kevin's email, all of which sounded like just too much work!  But, have no fear, I decided to simply upgrade my account and I purchased more space.  Seems easiest of everyone.  The blog address will not change.  Now, if you just bear with me as I try to catch up on almost 2 months worth of events and pictures.  Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment