Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ankle Biter

Bennett is at the stage where he somehow manages to find my legs no matter where I am.  That little booger will crawl all the way across the room just to tug an my legs for me to pick him up.  He tries to go under tables and chairs going the most direct route to me.  My solution is the walker.  It's only been a week but it made unloading groceries eaiest on this particular day.


 On the other hand, Trenton is so easily entertained these days.  He likes to type on a blank Word document.  He says he's doing work. 
He pushes these bar stools around the kitchen to whatever he needs.  If something is higher than sitting on the stools he announces, "I think I need an adult."  Then he stands with your assistance.  I'm thankful he acknowledges that but fearful of him thinking he is more independent than he actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment