Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

We love St. Patrick's Day....or should I say, I do?  Kevin and I ran a 5K downtown for St. Patrick's Day (Sat. before) and had a nice brunch just the two of us down in Piedmont Park.  (That's always nice to eat a meal out in peace!)  The boys were with the grands and having a blast playing outside.  Then, we hosted a neighborhood cookout Sunday afternoon.  Kevin grilled out a boston butt on the green egg and the kids played hard in the gorgeous weather.  
 Kiss me.....
 ...I'm Irish
 Bennett woke from his nap first.  He played inside while I finished the food.  I had to capture a pic or two with his St. Patrick's Day attire.  I knew he wouldn't leave it on long. 
 Trenton actually liked his green gear.  He claimed he was a bug buzzing around.  However, it didn't last long.  His knight costume was more appealing.
We are a boy heavy neighborhood.  Here are the boys.  It makes great playing fun!  They range from a year older than Trenton to Bennett's age.  Perfect playmates, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment