Sunday, May 12, 2013

Momma's Day

I'm reminded of how blessed I am each Mother's Day, especially this one, not only for the privilege of being the momma to these two amazing boys, but for having a wonderful mom (Granna) who would do anything for her grandchildren or us.  Trenton is the coolest 3 year old alive, Bennett is the most adorable baby and Kevin is the best husband for giving me these special gifts!  Love you all!
Oh, Trenton will probably hate me for these pictures one day. While getting dressed for church, he found my bras. At first they were a pair of nunchaku. He had one in each hand and was swinging them around like a ninja turtle. He soon draped them over himself and continued to play. I had to capture the moment.
Disregard the armful of bug bites.  We have got to do something about those mosquitoes!
My precious, precious boys!
Granna and her grandchildren.
Three generations picture.
The gift of a family is the best gift there is!

Our crawling master, Bennett, and the stepping stone we made for Granna.

No comments:

Post a Comment