Monday, August 26, 2013

Preschool

It was a big day of firsts!  It was the first night all of us slept in our new house, and it was Trenton's first day of preschool!  He was so excited to see Mrs. Christine again and meet his classmates.  I was lucky enough to drop him off for his 1st day.  He climbed between the seats before the woman opened his door and gave me a big squeeze and said, "I love you, Mommy!"  It, of course, made my heart melt!  Then, with an enormous grin, he hopped out of the jeep and walked into school.  I'm so thankful for this opportunity for him to attend preschool three days a week for a few hours.  It's just what he needed, and he loves it!  I can't believe how fast he is growing up!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new home! Looks beautiful, I know you are all so happy and looking forward to getting settled.

    ReplyDelete