Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentine's Day Preschool Party

I felt honored to volunteer at Trenton's Valentine's Day preschool party. I will jump at any chance to ever go to his classroom!  (I'm a bit jealous today because Kevin has Donuts for Dads!)  Trenton likes me being there and showing off all that they learn/do.  His teacher is amazing, and he really loves his friends that he has made there!  Seeing the joy he has when he is at preschool is beyond words.  I hate seeing him grow up, but I love the opportunities he has!  We read If You'll Be My Valentine by Cynthia Rylant, made scarves, filled Valentine mailboxes, and ate healthy red treats. It was a perfect way to show others you care!   
 Trenton and Jack L. eating red fruit (strawberries and watermelon) in recognition of Valentine's Day.
 The kids made heart crowns with their teacher and scarves with me. 
 Such a happy, happy boy at the Weekday Ministries!  He was so excited to bring home all his Valentines.  Every kids had a mailbox that their friends stuffed with valentine goodies.  We needed overflow bags, too!
Wouldn't this just melt your heart?  Every month there is a color and shape the kids paint.  This was on the wall outside Trenton's classroom.  So sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment