Saturday, September 13, 2014

Our New Car!

The jeep started giving us trouble, so before it cost us a fortune, we decided to get a new car.  We decided on the Highlander.
Trenton rushes out ready to climb in a take a ride.  It was hilarious car shopping with kids.  I have to admit, they were really good, but when it came time for the actual purchase, they stayed with Granna and Opa for the 5 hour ordeal.  Thank goodness!
 Trenton loves it!
 He's a big fan of the captain's seats.
 But a bigger fan of the 3rd row!
 Ready for a test drive around the neighborhood!
 And off they go.....
See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! I can see that Trenton is definitely in love with the Highlander. Hahaha! It actually seems like he was more excited about its arrival more than you guys. Hahaha! Anyway, I'm sure your new car opened up a lot of opportunities for roadtrips since you got it. Make sure to share the fun with us! Drive safely! :)

    Diane Wilson @ Fletcher Chrysler

    ReplyDelete
  2. The local car dealership was having one of those drag in trade-in deals, so what I did was buy a clunker from my neighbor for $300 drove it one time, right to the dealership. They honored their promise and took off a ton of money off the sale price, and I was absolutely thrilled what my new monthly payments would be.

    Freddy @ Jacky Jones CDJR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the car dealership last week just getting familiar with the cars that arrived for the new year. I took a est drive and was planning on coming back in a few months, when the salesman told me that last years new cars are going to be hugely discounted and are basically the same car. I jumped on a deal that saved me thousands.


    Jeromy @ Fiesta Kia

    ReplyDelete