Monday, November 21, 2011

Pink Pig

Trenton and I started a family tradition this year.  It was to go see the famous Pink Pig at Lenox Mall.  Every year during the holidays, Macy's has the attraction that delights little ones.  Now, I didn't quite know what I was in for.  Waiting in line with an impatient toddler was almost too much to handle.  Trenton thought it was a game as he'd run away from me, but you try holding a a squirmy practically two year old.  That isn't much fun either since he does not want to be contained.  Needless to say, we eventually bought the tickets and proceeded to ride the train.  The excitement intrigued Trenton as he led me to the festivities and directly to the gate.  Luckily, there was not a line here and we immediately were seated.  Although short, the story being told and the ride through a winter wonderland held Trenton's interest.  I was afraid the he would be upset that the ride was so short, but have no fear the costume character pig and activity around the ride was enough for him. 

 This way Mommy!
 The blow up Pink Pig
 My very own tickets!  He was a big boy handing them to the attendant. 
 Trenton gaped as the train went through the story book life of the pig.
The old fashioned ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment