Monday, June 18, 2012

Queen of My Double-Wide Stroller

I love our double Bob!!!  When Bennett was under a week, we began walking a mile in our neighborhood.  It was a fun thing to do as a family, and it was flat and simple.  I had to remind myself I couldn't overdo it because it felt awesome to get out and the weather was still so mild for June.  This birth was so much easier than the first!   Kevin and I loved to take the boys out after baths for a quick stroll.  At 1 week, we extended it to 1 1/2 miles and sometimes ventured down the road to a nearby church's playground.  Now, at 2 wks we decided to go down to the Chattahoochee River.  Trenton could walk some here since there weren't cars and ride in the stroller when he felt like it.  We walked to a wooded dock and fed the ducks before turning around.  We are definitely going to take advantage of the shady, spacious river park trail!




No comments:

Post a Comment