Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All Is Clear

I had my 6 week post delievery check up this week.  Both boys went along with me for the appointment.  Actually, Trenton was supposed to go to the sitters, but one mention of the doctor and he anxiously wants to go.  No big deal, Granna is there!  He knows the place inside out, and when I say knows the place, he KNOWS the place.  From the instant we walk in, he is shouting, "Nana!" the Gr- will eventually come!  He walks right through the back office door (knowing which side to enter through) turning right to Granna's desk.  He maneuvers through the corridors knowing where the kitchen and playroom are exactly, and everyone is his friend up there! I think he is going to be sad  now that we don't have monthly visits anymore.  Guess we we will need to take Granna to lunch sometimes!  All went well and I look forward to working out again! 
 He's working.
Granna did well handling two boys now!

No comments:

Post a Comment