Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 28: In Laws

I am thankful for my in laws.  They are the sweetest people and actively involved in our lives.  Not everyone can say that about their in laws, that's for sure, and I feel honored to be their daughter-in-law.  I'm grateful they make an effort to visit their grandchildren, even though they live hours away.  They're kind, generous, and supportive to our family's needs.  In a heart beat, Kevin's dad is fixing things around the house, and his mom comes prepared with yummy food and energy to watch the boys.  I admire their ability to fit everything in.  I know their time is precious and they are busy people traveling and working, but I appreciate the role they play in Trenton and Bennett's childhood as well as our lives.  They certainly have helped us out in numerous situations and we are blessed to have their involvement, wisdom and cooperation.   

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome family photo! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete