Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Humor

I'll tell you what.  This baby boy always makes me smile because he is constantly smiling himself, but there are times I can't help but laugh out loud at his spunk and personality.  He is so witty for an 18 month old!
 It was time to run to Hobby Lobby to grab some craft stuff for a baby shower and Trenton's birthday party.  Since we were technically still getting over the flu, we were not staying out long.  I opted to leave B in his jammies for time sake.  I mean, he still is a little baby so I think it's acceptable.  The rest was all Bennett.  He found, Daddy's shoes and visor and 1 of my gloves in our closet this time, and there was no taking them off of him. 
 He thought he was so funny (and he was!)  Trenton got a kick out of it, too. 
 Yes, you're cute and you know it! 
 Where are the boys now?  It is time to go.
 There's Bennett!
And there's Trenton!  We had to empty the tupperware into a bag for this game.  They have lots of fun together, but believe me, they are certainly learning to deal with sharing and personal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment