Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ahoy! It's a Boy!

I couldn't wait for my best friend from high school to get into town to throw her her Atlanta baby shower.  I hadn't seen her for her entire pregnancy!  After thinking they were not going to find out the gender, they gave in and just recently found out it was a boy!  Of course, I am beyond excited to have another boy joining my two precious boys.  They're going to have many fun times together!
 Her shower was nautical, so my house was decked out in red, white and blues with whales, anchors and sailboats.
 Katherine preggo.......she makes you sick because she is still so dang skinny and cute!

 Love the wooden icons from Hobby Lobby and Michaels!  Mason jars were decorated with life savors.  
 Blueberry water and mimosa were a perfect touch!
 Target had these boxes 3 years ago.  I knew I'd need them at some point.  Haha!
 Dessert treats were cupcakes and chocolate pretzels.
 From our shower to yours..............loofahs and lotion were the favors.
 Stamping delivery prediction dates with baby footprints.
 Game table.  Can you guess the baby animal? and prizes (wine stopper) for your "bottle"
 Game up close.  It was fun!
 Books in lieu of cards lined the mantle.
 I absolutely love our Good Night Georgia book, so I had to get her Good Night Virginia.
 The table ready for lunch buffet:  chicken salad, fruit salad and pasta salad.
 High school friends that could make it.  Stephanie, Katherine, me and Chrissy
 Two special gifts.  Gator clothes (the couple met at UF) and a blanket made by her mom.
Steph, Kat and me are so short.......literally 5 ft tall.  After the party we all looked down because are feet were aching and we were ready to take off our shoes.  This is what we noticed....... we had wedges to give us height.  We were 5'4'' this day!  :)  It was a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment