Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thanks Challenge

I'm joining the trend and taking part in the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge.  There is certainly more than 30 things I am thankful for, but I definitely don't recognize the people and things that I am grateful for nearly enough.  It's time to honor those people and practices and remind myself never to take these people and things for granted.

There is no better person to start with than my husband.  I'm thankful to have found such a dedicated man to lead our family.  Our kids look up to him; I admire his strength and work ethic; people enjoy his easy going personality.  He has patience we all can learn from and sincerity to let you know he cares.  I'm thankful to share our lives together, raise our kids together and enjoy in the everyday moments that make us smile, laugh or cry.  He makes me a better person and I'm blessed for that!  


No comments:

Post a Comment