Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3: My Boys

I don't know if anything makes me happier than my boys.  Their innocence, dependence (yes, I admit it!) and love melt my heart each and every time.  I am so very thankful for two healthy, happy boys!  Every second, every action, every decision is based around these two precious children.  I don't know that they will ever understand the joy they bring to my life and how there is no one I would rather hang around than them.  (Daddy is included with us!)  I'm grateful for my boys, their age of innocence and the time I have with them.  I cherish this stage of life!  Without a doubt, I am one blessed Momma!   
Bennett-1 and Trenton-3
I am thankful for Trenton's helpful heart.  He always wants to assist.  He is considerate, yet full of life.  I admire his spunk and energy!  I love the times he wakes in the middle of the night and quietly slips into bed with us.  He has this soft, mellow side and knows the best time to display it, but his enthusiasm is his specialty.  His conversations keep you smiling and engaged.  Car rides are a time when this trait peaks.  He is brilliant and has an extensive vocabulary and memory.  I am blessed by his humor and wit.  He reminds you to laugh.  He reminds you to slow down.  He reminds you that 1 minute tasks can take up to 5-10 mins and that is ok.  He reminds you to enjoy the little things in your busy, daily life, to explore, to question, to learn, and to wonder and absorb.  Oh to be 3!  He's going to use his energy to serve and achieve wonders in life. 
I am thankful for Bennett's love and affection.  His grip on your finger and wide mouth kiss show constantly that he needs you, and he is always willing to remind you of that. He depends on you.  He needs you for security.  He needs you for comfort.  He needs you to learn.  His calm curiosity makes him extremely intelligent, yet observant beyond description.  I am blessed by his contagious smile and happy personality.  He shows you happiness comes from those that surround you.  I admire his will to keep up with his brother, his strength to stand up for himself (sometimes learning the hard way!), and determination to accomplish tasks.  He's going to be a hard worker and enjoyable person to be around!      

No comments:

Post a Comment